- BORE-MAX CORPORATION WARRANTS ALL OF ITS PRODUCTS TO BE FREE OF DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF “PERMIT TO OPERATE” TO THE ORIGINAL BUYER OF THE PRODUCT.
- SHOULD A DEFECT APPEAR DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, BORE-MAX CORPORATION, AT ITS OPTION, WILL REPAIR THE EQUIPMENT AT THEIR FACTORY OR SUPPLY THE REPLACEMENT PARTS NECESSARY TO REMEDY THE PROBLEM.
- THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED, AT THE OPTION OF BORE-MAX CORPORATION, TO THE REPAIR AND / OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT, WHICH UPON EXAMINATION AT THE FACTORY, IS JUDGED TO BE DEFECTIVE AND SUBJECT TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
- IF, UPON RETURN, PARTS ARE NOT DEFECTIVE, THEY WILL BE RETURNED AT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE. ANY REPLACEMENT PARTS SHIPPED WILL BE INVOICED AT THE NET PRICE IN EFFECT AT THE TIME.
- NO RETURNED MATERIAL WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR WARRANTY REPAIR WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER ISSUED BY BORE-MAX CORPORATION.
- IN NO EVENT WILL BORE-MAX CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR BACK CHARGES OF ANY KIND. INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR EXCEPTION, LABOR CHARGES FOR FIELD REPAIR, FIELD REPLACEMENT OR LATE PENALTIES.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES CAUSED BY IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR MAINTENANCE.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES CAUSED BY ABUSE, FIRE OR ACTS OF GOD.